HVAC Service Technician - Journeyman
Location: Canton, GA
Pay Rate: $18.00 - $24.00 DOE + Benefits
Pay Type: Hourly
Benefits: Medical, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Company Phone, Company Uniform, Company Vehicle
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Title: Service Technician Journeyman
Pay Scale: $18.00 to $24.00 DOE + Benefits
Work Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday
Primary Job Function: Completing residential and commercial maintenance and diagnostic service calls while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
Reports to: Service Manager
• Meet all qualifications Service Technician Apprentice.
• Ability to terminate and install low voltage controls and wiring.
• Ability to terminate and install high voltage wiring.
• Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams and blueprints.
• Perform routine preventative maintenance on residential and light commercial equipment without assistance and supervision, including completion of Checklist sheets and building diagrams with equipment locations.
• Ability to troubleshoot and make repair recommendations to homeowner/supervisor.
• Possess working knowledge of all testing and metering devices.
• Working knowledge of soldering, brazing and refrigeration procedures.
• NATE Certification
• Work from 28' extension ladder and 12' step ladder.
Apply Now Return to Jobs Page